Tuesday, January 20, 2009

1/10/09 - Saturday

1/10/09 – Saturday

*P.T. purchased TV from Costco, picked up Jeep from DAS in Gardena, food shopping at Trader Joe’s, miserably and sorely lost Wii games to P.T., watched Super Troupers and Thank You for Smoking on DVD via laptop

Caramel fiber bar

Turkey and provolone with mustard and tomato on whole wheat pita, tangelo, water.

Salad with tomato, TJ champagne pear gorgonzola dressing

Whole wheat pasta with shrimp, mixed vegetables, and soyaki sauce.

TJ buried treasure (knock off of Pirate’s Booty) - split bag with P.T.

What I did well: I cooked and prepared my meals today, no eating at a restaurant!

Healthier decisions I could have made: used the enabling excuse of “no tupperware” to justify having a second helping of the shrimpy pasta, could have portioned the buried treasure instead of splitting the large bag.

Activity: still a lot of running around doing errands and getting affairs in order. I was a bit emotionally exhausted – having my car arrive was a bit of a shock, and made the move real – technically an excuse, but the days have been really jam packed and my brain is melting slightly from all the anticipation of my new adventure.

No comments:

Post a Comment