Tuesday, January 20, 2009

1/14/09 - Wednesday

1/14/09 Wednesday

*Work day 2, VERY stressful day, hot tub, bed*

Fiber bar

Yogurt

Salad with tomato, avocado, hard boiled egg, orange bell pepper, lettuce, turkey, parmesan peppercorn ranch

Green beans

Turkey, cheese, tomato and mustard sandwich in a whole wheat tortilla.

Steamed carrots and sugar snap peas with olive oil and salt.

Popcorn

What I did well: prepared all my meals, and ate plenty of veggies – had a very stressful day 2 of work, and I managed to keep everything under control.

Healthier decisions I could have made: gone without salad dressing – the parmesan peppercorn I got in the cafeteria, but I should have brought my own low-cal dressing I bought at trader joe’s – if you haven’t tried TJ’s champagne peach vinaigrette with gorgonzola. Delish.

Activity: 12 hour shift. Ugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment