Tuesday, January 20, 2009

1/16/09 Friday

1/16/09 Friday

*work (although a bit of a rough start to the morning, a much better day overall), drove down sunsent blvd, went to yogurtland, and then to the arclight to see “the wrestler.”

Fiber bar

Yogurt

Banana

Salad with tomato, avocado, hard boiled egg, orange bell pepper, lettuce, turkey, thousand island dressing.

Breaded chicken breast

Yogurtland fro-yo: NY cheesecake, strawberry, and mocha with graham cracker crumbs and rainbow sprinkles

Medium popcorn

What I did well: prepared my meals, rewarded myself with fro-yo for a week of good eating.

Healthier decisions I could have made: again I fell victim to the fatty salad dressing in the cafĂ©, better portion control with the yogurt – it was so delicious though…and it was a reward.

Activity: 12 hour shift.

www.yogurt-land.com

www.arclightcinemas.com

www.foxsearchlight.com/thewrestler

No comments:

Post a Comment